Webinar about security-first culture at your company
- Get security experts’ insights on how and why you should build a security-first culture at your company.
How implementing a security-first culture helps to keep your company secure
Companies across a wide range of industries are gathering exponentially increasing volumes of data. Whether it is internal or external information with customer data, it has to be highly regulated and put behind multiple layers of security.
The recent NordPass webinar panel of security experts that included Marijus Briedis, CTO at NordSecurity, Balys Kriksciunas, CTO at Hostinger, and Lorna Barnhart, System Integration Manager at Nacero, explored the importance of a security-first mindset in a business environment.
Here’s what they discussed:
- How to protect your business by paying attention to cybersecurity training and tools.
- What threats companies should expect in the hybrid working mode and how to prevent risks.
- How the perspective of the importance of security has changed since COVID-19.
- What the most important steps are to take when integrating security into the company’s DNA.
- How SDLC (Secure Software Development Lifecycle) is being implemented by security experts in different industries and companies.
Get the webinar recordings by filling the form and learn how you can foster a security-first mindset in your organization.