Password manager for your business
Creative business name generator
Try our business name generator to come up with a unique, memorable, and marketable name for your business instantly.
Why use a business name generator
Great for brainstorming
- One of the most exciting parts of creating a business is choosing its name. Naming often becomes the moment when the venture finally feels alive. While exciting, it can also be tricky since many names are already taken. It is also a time-consuming endeavor, to put it lightly. With the help of our random company name generator, you can come up with a variety of catchy and memorable ideas for your company’s name.
Frequently asked questions
Using the NordPass business name generator is easy. Start by adjusting the length to modify the user name’s character count. Then you have three other options:
- Click Generate to get a selection of random business names or enter a keyword to get a business name with your preferred keyword.
- Select your industry and click Generate to get a industry-specific name for your business.
- Tick the box to adjust the keyword positions in the generated name.
That’s it — you’re all done!
The NordPass business name generator is completely free of charge. You can generate as many names as you wish and use the ones most appropriate for your business. Use the business name generator to come up with names for your company or for inspiration to spur creativity.
There are a lot of ways to come up with a business name. We suggest you get started by writing down all the words that relate to your business or brand. Also, consider including terms that you would like to be associated with your business. Once you have the list of words, try combining them and see if they accurately reflect your business. Don’t shy away from acronyms — sometimes, it can be more memorable than a full name. Just think of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation), for example.
A good business name should be memorable and catchy. Try not to make it too complicated to avoid confusion. Use words that describe your business most accurately. Finally, refrain from ones that are hard to pronounce and stick to simple, common terms.
Creative business names often use puns, rhymes, alliterations, personification, intertextuality, references, and other literary techniques to catch the customer’s attention. Consider these methods if you want to have an original name for your business.
Secure your business with NordPass
- Save the hefty costs of a security breach.