Business passwords:safe and organized
- Help your team to protect their passwords, share them instantly, and safeguard your organization’s data — use a company password manager for your business.
Why use NordPass password management software for your business?
Manage members from a single place
- Use the Admin Panel to add, suspend, delete, or give members admin rights to help you.
Pay for active users only
- Invite as many members as you wish, but only pay for accounts you activate.
Get extra features for free
- More features will be available soon. You’ll be able to use them at no extra cost.
- Use NordPass Business as your company password manager and become GDPR-compliant. Show your customers you care about their data by protecting the most sensitive information your employees have — their passwords.
- Companies in the US working with healthcare information can use NordPass password management software for Business to get one step closer to HIPAA compliance. Help your personnel to keep their login credentials safe.
Frequently asked questions
Running a business comes with a lot of different accounts and devices. Managing and keeping them all secure is no easy task.
With a corporate password manager like NordPass, suitable for a small company or a large enterprise, your employees can store all their login credentials in a single place. All they need to remember is their Master Password to unlock their password vault. With NordPass Business, they can securely share passwords with coworkers and access them on multiple devices, even offline. No more forgotten passwords after a long vacation.
Using a company password manager boosts your business cybersecurity. Your employees sensitive data is encrypted with the latest encryption algorithm that would take millions of years to break. Just compare it to a post-it note, which can be lost or easily stolen by whoever walks into the office.
Some providers, including NordPass, build their products around zero-knowledge architecture, meaning only you can view and manage your passwords — the NordPass team has no access to them.
Choosing the best corporate password manager depends on your business needs. We recommend considering the following:
Security standards. Check what encryption algorithm the service provider uses and whether it has a zero-knowledge policy. The stronger the encryption, the more difficult it is to break. Zero-knowledge policy means that employees of that company will not be able to access your passwords.
Features. Decide on the features you need. Most password management software providers will offer autosave and autofill, encryption, and password sharing by default. But some will provide you with extra perks, like imports from other platforms, biometric authentication, data breach scanners, and more.
Reputation. Do your research. Do other companies praise it? Who designed the app? Has it been audited? Answers to these questions will help you decide whether you can trust the password manager you’ve chosen.
NordPass Business is specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses as well as large corporate enterprises.
Fill in the form below, and we’ll contact you directly to discuss your requirements for a corporate password manager.